2.3.13

[Twitter]Yumi say goodbye to his fans via twitter


Yumi said goodbye to his fans, thanked the support of Yulover's and members of Sweet BOO and sent a message of support ace girls ...

"Hello YuLover's! Will come here to thank you for the support and say goodbye ... T-T

I wanted to thank all have received messages of support, our fans and SB's ace who understood my decision and supported me ...

I'm away from the stage to finish my studies, I'm struggling and I hope to return soon for you as a best Yumi ...

I hope that Sweet BOO keep working hard and make much sucess. I'll be back soon, until then, I ask you to do your best ...

Sweet BOO,  Sun, Dafne, Mine, Jessie, Hee...FIGHTING!! Saranghae ❤"

8 comments :

  1. Hard to believe, the unnie was my bias, so talented, I hope you much success in your personal life and get back to us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for Yumi,I wish her good luck,I'll support Yumi, but I'm feel sad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are coming back yet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiks… In Sweet BOO I’m verry like Shinji and Yumi… Because they are so cute! T.T please… Yumi.. Don’t leaves the Sweet BOO! Yumi your voice, your face is the best! Huaaaaa I’m so SAD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m still not over this one. :( YuMi is my favorite sweet boo, and so as Mine. T.T I’m crying right now because of Yumi.

    // YuMi Unnie! Why do you have to leave? I’m going to Miss You!

    ReplyDelete
  6. its really sad to see Yumi leaving SB )): she was one of my fav in the group… but I kinda feel that it was kinda selfish of her to do that..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. Yumi is also human, they will not always be one idol, and I think it right to think about their future and in their studies, it is clear that we will miss you, but just want the best for her, I always will support Our Princess, us will be missed: (

      Delete